• Synthetic examination gloves
• The non-vinyl and non-latex choice
• Ideal for many procedures Today’s healthcare professionals are aware of the risks of allergic reactions linked to natural rubber latex, for themselves as well as for their patients. In order to minimise these risks, many healthcare professionals in and outside the hospital environment have turned to synthetic gloves.
• Made from co-polymer materials (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Film)
• Good tactile sensitivity • Presented on a backing paper for easy donning
• Available in sterile and non sterile versions.
• Daily examination procedures for healthcare professionals and patients who are allergic to latex.
• Low risk procedures. Packaging Non sterile